I post all MY inner awesome here, in hopes that you will be inspired to release yours for all the world to see...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Listen To Reason

*I do not own the rights to this song. It's not mine. I didn't write it. I didn't sing it. I just listen to it because it's incredible.

So I was watching The Atheist Experience, a television show in Austin, Texas put on by the Atheist Community of Austin. (For more information visit http://atheist-community.org/) When I started watching the show, this song is the first thing I heard and I thought wow! This is great! So I looked it up online and listened to the whole thing, and it was even better than I had originally imagined.

The song is exactly what I think an atheist anthem would sound like if we collectively had one. It speaks to the delusion of the religion and is basically a call to action. It's time to rid our lives of the fantasy and actually make a difference in the world! I can't say how much I love this song enough! It's amazing! Listen to the song. Listen To Reason.
Enjoy y'all! :)

Peace and Love,
Chantal Wallace

3 comments:

  1. I owned this song for about, hmmm, a year or so. When I was a young atheist, this song spoke to me. Now, I have lots of music, and I do not really listen to this song very much any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't think this song will ever leave me. I love it! But you have more music? Do you have a few songs to suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like atheist friendly music, check out some of George Hrab's stuff.

    ReplyDelete